Welcome to the second edition
The International Celebrity Award is a Luxury Charity Gala, honoring the best of the best in the industry. FASHION, PHILANTHROPY, ENTERTAINMENT, HUMANITARIAN and the power of BUSINESS. Also a platform where all talents can express themselves for more international visibility. Yearly held, every may in Paris, France and others approved countries in the world.
Organised by MULTIFACE France Association , under the 1901 french law, which works to promote fair trade in fashion, beauty and creativity. Allowing each talent to make a living from its Art. The Celebrity Designer Paulette Mouquet is the Founder of this Event which celebrities around the world will be attending.
With the support of our Members, Partners and Brand Ambassadors, this Gala will be held at the luxury hotel Napoleon champs Elysées Paris France, Sunday May 7th 2023, from 2pm to 11.30pm. Honoring 5 categories which include: BUSINESS, PHILANTHROPY, ENTERTAINMENT, HUMANITARIAN, and FASHION. The nominees are selected by an independent live jury based on the nominee's biography and achievement .
THE P R O G R A M :
I) - 2 pm. - 4pm. - SHOW ROOM:
- Make UP & perfume show
- Designer clothing exhibition
II) - 4pm -6pm - RED CARPET
- Photo shoots
III) - 6pm - 8pm - LUXURY FASHION SHOW :
- Outfits for Ladies and Gentlemen , accessories and jewelry
- 10 looks to present at the parades included
- A spacious and luxurious place at your disposal
- Hairdressing/makeup team included
- Photos & videos of the show included
- All designers will have articles published in all our magazines included
- Every the fashion's shows will be broadcast in the episodes of our reality TV "HOLLYWOOD STAR IN PARIS"
** ** Due to high demand and applicants, be sure to submit ALL necessary information for our team to thoroughly review your case
VI) - 8pm-9pm ARTISTIC PERFORMANCES SHOW
- Presence of national and international artists as well as several celebrities, guests of honor for a magical show:
V) -9pm-11.30pm THE AWARDS CEREMONY
International Celebrity Awards in Paris will be given to 5 categories : HUMANITARIAN, PAGEANTS, BUSINESS, ENTERTAINMEN, FASHION,
SEVERALS MEDIAS WILL COVER THE SHOW :
- Radios Stations
- Televisions channels
Dress code color : GOLD & RED
Gentleman : Smoking Gold or Red,
Ladies : Evening dress , Gold or Red
Contact: Paulette Mouquet
Instagram : @international_celebrityparis